Plan Your Success:
The attached calendar is a great resource to get your mind and goals in the same place. So often our ideas, goals, changes, activities, and thoughts just get stuck in our heads so now is the time to get it out on paper. At least for a few weeks. This is just an "at a glance" chance for you to get out of your head AND it gives you ideas to write about more in your personal journal if you so desire. Feel free to three-hole punch and keep in a binder.
- Set an intention. It can just be one or two words. Your heart and head know the details
- Gratitude: write at least one thing you are grateful for. What we focus on is what appears in our life. So focus on appreciating what you already have.
- Schedule: schedule in your day. See what you are doing
- I did this!: Every day acknowledge something that stood out as an accomplishment.
- Success!!:You feel successful, so jot down what made you feel that way.
- Win!!!: What felt like a win? Usually something that you procrastinate and finally did it